The Sentral Parent Portal is a secure online platform that provides parents and carers with access to their child's timetable, attendance information, School Reports and daily messages from teachers to students. This platform is also used to book parent-teacher interviews in the lead up to our Parent Teacher Evenings.
- Go to the Callaghan College Waratah Campus website
- Scroll down on the homepage and click on the blue Sentral Parent Portal link under 'parent access.'
- Enter the preferred contact email address you provided the school as your username.
- If you don't already have a password, click forgot password and reenter your email address. You will be sent an email to reset or create your new Sentral Parent Portal password.
- Return to Student/Parent Portal login and enter your email and newly created password.
- Once in the portal you will need to enter a family key, this also links you to your child/ren in our online learning platform, Canvas. Family keys have been issued to you via email, search for subject Sentral Portal Access Key in your emails.
If you can't find your family key or you're experiencing difficulties accessing the portal, please click on the following red link below and complete the form to notify the school. Our Technology Team will be in contact with you to resolve the issue.