Callaghan College Waratah Campus

Collaborating to empower learners

Telephone02 4968 1939

Forms and downloads

Here are some of our commonly requested forms. Once you have downloaded and completed the form you need, please submit it to our School Administration Office in person or via the school email
  • Update of Student Records - this form is to change an address or contact details
  • Student refund - this form is to request a refund for a cancelled excursion or event¬†
  • Clearance of Leaver - this form is required when students are transferring to another high school
  • Permission to Publish - this form is required to indicate parent/carer permision for photos or videos of your child to be published on our school public communication channels
  • Illness or Misadventure Form - this form is required if a student is prevented from attending an examination due to illness or unforseen misadventure
  • Application for Exented leave, travel - this form is for families considering travel outside of school terms. Please note this leave will need to be approved by our school Prinicpal¬†
  • Opal Card application - this form is for school students to apply for free or subsidised travel on public transport within permitted zones
If you are seeking to enrol your child at our school please refer to our enrolment page